The Trinidad pants, by Aussie label ONCE WAS, will look chic with just about anything you pair them with. Tailored from a breathable viscose linen blend, they have pocket flat details and a relaxed fit that tapers at the cuff. Doing up the buttons on the leg opening will create a subtle pleat. The elasticated back waistband makes them comfortable for everyday wear. Wear yours with our without the removable d-ring belt.
Pre-order for mid September arrival.
Trinidad Button Cuff Pant l Denim Scarf Print
- fitted at the waist.
- garment measurements below
- lightweight non-stretchy tencel twill fabric
- panel details down the front and back leg
- create a subtle pleat at the cuff by doing up the x2 cuff buttons
- designed for a relaxed fit on the leg
- concealed front zip fly opening
- back waistband has a wide encased elastic for extra comfort
SIZE: 0 1 2 3 4 5 waistband circumference with elastic relaxed 69 74 79 84 89 94 waistband circumference with elastic stretched 83 88 93 98 103 108 hip circumference 97 102 107 112 117 122 thigh circumference 62 65 68 71 75 78 knee circumference 45 47 49 51 52 54 calf circumference 39 40 42 43 45 46 inleg length 74 74 74 74 74 74
The above values are the approximate garment measurements in CM. To help you choose the best size, we recommend that you compare the measurements with your own.
Model is 177cm tall, body measurements are: bust size 78cm, waist 59cm, hips 89cm and is wearing a size 1.